- 500 grams zucchini, cut into large pieces
- 500 grams plums, piped and cut in half
- 2 Medium onions, peeled cut in quarters
- 250 grams raw sugar
- 1 tablespoons grated ginger
- 2 level teaspoons tumeric
- 1 level teaspoons salt
- 2 level teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 level teaspoons Chinese Five Spice
- 400 grams apple cider vinegar
- 2 long red chilli
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- place onionand ginger into 6 seconds on speed 5.
- add Zuccini and cut chilli 3 seconds speed 5.
- Add plums, sugar and spices 10 seconds speed 4
- cook1 hour Veroma with simmer basket rather than measure cup
- poor into jars, seal and stand upside down for 10 minutes
Accessories you need
any fruit can be used to substiture the plums including quince, apples, pears
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Sugar Cookies
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free