- 500 g Plums - washed and stoned
- 500 g sugar
Weigh the plums into the TM bowl. Chop for 10 secs on speed 5.
Weigh in the sugar and cook for 20mins at 100 degrees on speed 3.
When cooking is finished - pour into sterilised jars ...
- great on toast, pikelets or scones .....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry jam
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam