- 100g Maple syrup
- 2 lemons
De-seed pomegranates to 1 kg of fruit.
Place all fruit into Thermomix 20 minutes, 100g, Speed 2.
Once flesh has cooked and seperated from seeds, push fruit through a sieve to seperate from seeds. Discard seeds and return pomegranate flesh to the Thermomix.
Add juice of two lemons and the maple syrup to the pomegranate. Cook for 70 minutes (60 minutes+10 minutes) 100 degrees, speed 1.
Once cooked place in a sterlised jar. Oce cooled can be placed in the fridge.
Creates a slightly sweet and tangy molasses that can be used in marinades or sweet treats.
Can use the steaming basket to seperate flesh from the seeds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce