- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g mixed mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 sprig thyme, leaves only
- 50 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 sprigs flat leaf parsley, leaves only, finely chopped
- 200 g water
- 30 g Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 200 g full cream milk
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 20 g red wine vinegar
- 1-2 pinches salt
- shaved parmesan
- flowering rocket or micro herbs
Place oil and mushrooms into mixing bowl and sauté 4 min/Varoma//speed 1.
Add thyme and butter, cook 2 min/100˚C//speed 1.
Transfer to a ThermoServer and add parsley.
Without cleaning mixing bowl, place water into mixing bowl and bring to the boil 5 min/100˚C/speed 1.
Add dried porcini mushrooms and blend 2 min/speed 5-7, gradually increasing speed to 7.
Add remaining porcini cream ingredients and blend 30 sec/ speed 5. Taste for seasoning and leave in mixing bowl to complete later.
Insert Butterfly whisk into mixing bowl with porcini cream. Whip30 sec/speed 4.
Place mushrooms on top of your favorite pasta/gnooci/steak and spoon porcini over top. Garnish with shaved parmesan, flowering rocket or micro herbs and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
If you cant find micro herbs or flowering rocket try tossing some watercress through your pasta/gnocci for that touch of peppery freshness
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls