- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g mixed mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 sprig thyme, leaves only
- 50 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 sprigs flat leaf parsley, leaves only, finely chopped
- 200 g water
- 30 g Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 200 g full cream milk
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 20 g red wine vinegar
- 1-2 pinches salt
- shaved parmesan
- flowering rocket or micro herbs
Place oil and mushrooms into mixing bowl and sauté 4 min/Varoma//speed 1.
Add thyme and butter, cook 2 min/100˚C//speed 1.
Transfer to a ThermoServer and add parsley.
Without cleaning mixing bowl, place water into mixing bowl and bring to the boil 5 min/100˚C/speed 1.
Add dried porcini mushrooms and blend 2 min/speed 5-7, gradually increasing speed to 7.
Add remaining porcini cream ingredients and blend 30 sec/ speed 5. Taste for seasoning and leave in mixing bowl to complete later.
Insert Butterfly whisk into mixing bowl with porcini cream. Whip30 sec/speed 4.
Place mushrooms on top of your favorite pasta/gnooci/steak and spoon porcini over top. Garnish with shaved parmesan, flowering rocket or micro herbs and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
If you cant find micro herbs or flowering rocket try tossing some watercress through your pasta/gnocci for that touch of peppery freshness
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry yogurt muffins
- Balinese Corn Fritters
- TIPSY TART (a,k.a - Cape Brandy Pudding)
- Healthy Chocolates
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- More Again Caramel Snickers
- Fruit & Veggie Muffins (based on Super Healthy Kids recipe)
- Vegan Chocolate Chia Hemp Pudding
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Gluten Free Spiced Fruit Loaf