- 30 g olive oil
- 400 g mixed mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 sprig thyme, leaves only
- 50 g unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 sprigs flat leaf parsley, leaves only, finely chopped
- 200 g water
- 30 g Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 200 g full cream milk
- 100 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 20 g red wine vinegar
- 1-2 pinches salt
- shaved parmesan
- flowering rocket or micro herbs
Place oil and mushrooms into mixing bowl and sauté 4 min/Varoma//speed 1.
Add thyme and butter, cook 2 min/100˚C//speed 1.
Transfer to a ThermoServer and add parsley.
Without cleaning mixing bowl, place water into mixing bowl and bring to the boil 5 min/100˚C/speed 1.
Add dried porcini mushrooms and blend 2 min/speed 5-7, gradually increasing speed to 7.
Add remaining porcini cream ingredients and blend 30 sec/ speed 5. Taste for seasoning and leave in mixing bowl to complete later.
Insert Butterfly whisk into mixing bowl with porcini cream. Whip30 sec/speed 4.
Place mushrooms on top of your favorite pasta/gnooci/steak and spoon porcini over top. Garnish with shaved parmesan, flowering rocket or micro herbs and serve immediately.
Accessories you need
If you cant find micro herbs or flowering rocket try tossing some watercress through your pasta/gnocci for that touch of peppery freshness
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Mushroom risotto
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Stock Powder