- 1 carrot
- 1 Stick of celery with green leaves
- 1 Spring onion with green top
- 1 Avacado
- 150 grams Philly Cream Cheese
Put carrot,celery,& spring onion into TM bowl chop 5 seconds speed 5
Add cream cheese & avacado into , then blend 10 seconds, speed 4-5
Spread filling onto wrap/sandwich/roll & enjoy; sure beats a jam sandwich!
Prue's Healthy Wrap filling
You could add some tuna, salmon or chicken to the filling, and bean shoots,lettuce and alfalfa sprouts
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Weight Watchers 0 Point Pasta Sauce
- Variation Dukkah
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Potsticker dumplings and broth
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Easy Uttapam
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- Broccoli Salad
- Black bean burger patties
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Maple Beef