- 500 g water
- 400 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2 cm cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 40 g olive oil
- 50 g Tahini Paste
- 15 g Harissa paste, or to taste
- 400 g can Chickpeas, rinsed, drained
Add water to the mixing bowl. Place the pumpkin and garlic in the simmering basket. Cook for 20 mins/Varoma/speed 2.
Discard the water and place the cooled pumpkin and garlic into the mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and blend for 10-15 secs/speed 5.
Pumpkin and harissa hummus
Accessories you need
Original recipe: //www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2837666/butternut-and-harissa-houmous
I used this harissa paste recipe: //www.recipecommunity.com.au/sauces-dips-spreads-recipes/tsunisian-harissa/40415
You can freeze the leftovers if it makes too much.
Serving suggestion: Middle Eastern Beef and Hummus Wraps //www.taste.com.au/recipes/42051/middle+eastern+beef+and+hummus+wraps
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter