- 250 g pumpkin - skin removed
- 100 g red capsicum
- 100 g Roasted Cashews
- 60 g Parmesan cheese
- --- basil leaves (handful)
- salt, To Taste
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed for juice
- Paprika (optional), to taste
Cook pumkin & capsicum (Steam in Varoma or microwave for 5 minutes)
Place Cashews & Parmesan into Thermomix Bowl
Mill 7-10 seconds / speed 9. (Or until they resemble a bread crumb consistency.)
Add washed basil leaves, lemon juice and salt & paprika to TM bowl. Place pumpkin & capsicum into TM Bowl
Blend for 5 secs / speed 6.
Serve immediately or refridgerate until required.
Accessories you need
Freeze in small containers to add to lunchboxes!
Great in toasted cheese / chicken sandwiches!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Tasty Seedy Crackers