- 1kg pot set yogurt
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2-1 teaspoon salt
1. Add yogurt to , along with the milk and salt.
2. Set to 50C / 5 mins / sp 4.
3. Place a bowl under a well lined paper towel covered sieve and tip the liquid in.
4. Cover lightly and place in the fridge overnight to drain.
5. Save the collected liquid (whey) for making breads, cakes etc.
So easy, delicious and economical compared to the cost of ready made quark in supermarkets ...if you can get it.
A recipe given to me by a class member in a bread making class...thanks Petra!
Delicious on rye bread with salt and pepper, tomato and chopped chives, or in dips, cheesecakes etc.u
Join "thermify me..!" On Facebook for more recipes and tips
and go to Thermify me breadwinners
on Facebook for great bread recipes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kingston biscuits
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Quiche Lorraine
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding