- 7 tablespoons Dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dried minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons Dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon Dried Dill
- 40 g Onion powder
- 40 g Garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt, Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- 300 g sour cream
- Put dried parsley, garlic and onion into TM bowl SPEED 8 / 4 SECONDS – until small, but not powdered.
- Add other ingredients – SPEED 8 / 3 SECONDS
- Add 2 tbsp of mix to 300 ml Sour Cream
- Allow to sit one hour for best flavour.
Ranch Dressing Mix -Dry
You would hope that ingredients like the dried onion and garlic would be additive or preservative free but even though they don't declair it, it does!
Best to make your own and add.
(this dressing is like the Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.