- 1 heaped tablespoons parsley
- 1 heaped tablespoon chives
- 80 grams filtered water
- 135 grams tahini
- 60 grams apple cider vinegar
- 40 grams tamari
- 40 grams freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 grams salt, (or to taste)
- 1 garlic clove
- 20 grams sesame seeds
- 100 grams extra virgin olive oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place a large steralised glass jar onto the mixing bowl lid and weigh 100 grams of olive oil. Set aside.
(Make sure your glass jar is large enough to store the Raw Tahini Dressing).
- Place parsley and chives into the TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 10. Scrape down the sides of the TM bowl with spatula.
- Add all remaining ingredients except the olive oil into the TM bowl and blitz for 60 seconds on speed 8. Meanwhile slowly pour the reserved oil onto lid, allowing it to drizzle into the mixing bowl to emulsify.
- Transfer Raw Tahini Dressing back into your steralised glass jar.
- Enjoy as a salad dressing, liven up legumes, replace butter on toast, drizzle over roast potatoes/meat or use as a mayonnaise substitute.
This recipe is adapted from Megan May's raw cook book, Unbakery. When travelling in New Zealand I found myself returning to their shop and ordering salad just so I could savour the dressing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn rolls
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Worcestershire Sauce (paleo, AIP)
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Green goodness soup
- Dr Frank's Paleo Grain Free Bread/Focaccia
- Oatmeal recipe
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Roasted pumpkin and carrot soup
- Veg Momos Recipe