- 100 g onion, Halved
- 300 g green apples, Sliced
- 300 g rhubarb cut into 2cm pieces
- 100 g apple cider vinegar
- 80 g sultanas
- 80 g honey, Or 70g Sugar
- 1 tsp ground corriander
- 1 tsp allspice
- 30 g orange juice, (approx half of one orange squeezed)
Add onion to TM Bowl, chop 3sec/sp5, scrape down bowl.
Add all other ingredients and cook 20mins/Varoma/Rev/Sp2.
Texture should be thick and sticky, if not stir well and cook for another 5mins/Varoma/Rev/Sp2.
Place Chutney in a clean sterilized jar.
Remove MC & Place Simmering Basket on Lid when cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Genovese pasta
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)