- 2 litres Full Cream Milk.
- 100 --- cream, 1 MC on thermomix or 100mls
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 100 grams white vinegar, 1MC on thermomix or 100mls
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients in the bowl apart from the vinegar
bring to the boil. 20mins 95 degrees speed 2. Make sure it gets to 95 degrees if it doesn't add more time until it does.
Turn off the heat leave it on speed 2 and slowly add vinegar this takes about 30sec. Stop mixing as soon as you have added all the vinegar and let it sit for 20mins.
Using a slotted spoon. Spoon the ricotta into the simmering basket covered with muslin cloth to strain away the liquid. Once all the liquid is drained away squeeze the cloth and store in fridge in a container.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Ice Cream
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Nut free Muesli Bars