- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 Peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
Put Garlic, Peppercorns and salt in mixing bowl and mix for 5 seconds at speed 5. Then scrap down bowl with the spatular
add rosemary leaves and parsley mix again for 7 seconds on speed 5 and scrap down the bowl again
then add the remaining wed ingredients give a quick 4 second mix on speed 5.
using the spatular mix and spread on steaks and then cook to your liking.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Spiced lamb flatbread
- Lemon and White Chocolate Cookies