- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 Peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
Put Garlic, Peppercorns and salt in mixing bowl and mix for 5 seconds at speed 5. Then scrap down bowl with the spatular
add rosemary leaves and parsley mix again for 7 seconds on speed 5 and scrap down the bowl again
then add the remaining wed ingredients give a quick 4 second mix on speed 5.
using the spatular mix and spread on steaks and then cook to your liking.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving
- Custard Cross Buns
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins