- 2 garlic cloves
- 10 Peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Sweet chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
Put Garlic, Peppercorns and salt in mixing bowl and mix for 5 seconds at speed 5. Then scrap down bowl with the spatular
add rosemary leaves and parsley mix again for 7 seconds on speed 5 and scrap down the bowl again
then add the remaining wed ingredients give a quick 4 second mix on speed 5.
using the spatular mix and spread on steaks and then cook to your liking.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus