- 3 tablespoon crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice or juice of 1 lemon.
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 heaped tablespoons curry powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add garlic cloves to bowl and chop 4sec/Spd 4 with Measuing cup on.
2. add all other ingredients and mix for 10sec/speed 2. Repeat again if needed.
3. Use to coat chicken or desired meat and then leave to marinate.
4. Cook by steaming in Varoma using wet baking paper so the sauce stays in. You might also like to cook in a pan or on the BBQ.. Any way you like really.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Banana and honey Bundt cake
- Pea & Mint Hummus
- Cauliflower whip
- Leek potato soup
- Lola Berry Healthy Paleo Hot Cross Muffins
- Easy Lamb Pide