- 125 grams Philadelphia cream cheese, cubed
- 125 grams Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 125 grams matured cheddar cheese, cubed
- Red Capscium, 1/2 medium
- 1 onion (small), halved
- 50 grams ham
- salt & pepper
- 5-6 drops Tabasco sauce
- curry powder
Place Cheddar Cheese into TM Bowl and grate for 7 sec/speed 8. Set aside
Place Matured Cheddar into TM Bowl and grate for 7 sec/speed 8. Set aside with other cheese.
Add Capsicum, Onion, Ham and chop for 4 sec/speed 5. Add Phildelphia Cheese and process for 10-15 sec/speed 4-5. Scrape down if necessary, add salt & pepper and tabasco sauce and other cheeses and combine using the spatula through lid to assist 15-20 sec/speed 4-5"Counter-clockwise operation" .
Roll into 1 large ball or 2 smaller.
Refrigerate for 1/2 to 1 hour to harden, then roll in a mixture of 2 parts Curry Powder and 1 part Paprika.
Remove from fridge 1/2 half hour prior to serving to allow the cheese ball to soften.
Cheeseball can be frozen and will keep for one week in the fridge.
SAVOURY CHEESE BALL
the Cheddar Cheeses will grate easier if they are very cold, take straight from fridge or place in freezer once cubed for 10-15 minutes if cheese is soft.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Quinoa, Apple & Cranberry Salad with Maple Dressing
- Peanut Butter Choc Chip Cookie Dough Bites (no flour, no oil, no added white sugar)
- Golden Pecan Steamed Puddings
- SAL'S SMOKED SALMON DIP
- ROLLED OATS SHORTBREAD SLICE
- CHOC CHIP SLICE
- CHOC CHIP CARROT SLICE
- TORTA CAPRESE AL LIMONE
- Orange & Ginger Pork
- Chilli Chicken
- Bacon, Walnut & Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- Choc Cupcakes with Almond Icing