- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 2 Brown Onions, halved, large
- 2 cloves Garlic., large
- 300g Chillies, Asstd favourites
- 1/2 lemon - juice of, medium
- 60 grams pomegranate molasses
- 350 grams raw sugar
Place Tomatoes, Onions, garlic & Chillies into TM bowl and chop for 15 secs speed 6.
Add sugar, pomegranate molasses & lemon juice into TM bowl
Cook 50 mins 105° on speed 2
Replace MC with simmering basket whilst cooking.
Accessories you need
Pour into sterilised glass jars
Allow to cool then refrigerate
Serve with crackers/favourite cheese or fresh bread & Ham
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Sauce - for everything
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce