- 500 g Homemade chicken stock, (Reserved liquid from a Roast Chicken in the Varoma)
- 40 g plain flour
- 1/4 tsp salt, (Or to your liking - see tip below)
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl and cook for 4- 5 min 90 Degrees Speed 3.
Let sit for a couple of minutes before transferring to a gravy dish.
For the Gravy
I use this gravy to go with the "Healthy 'Roast' Chicken" from Devil of a cookbook, which is delicious by the way.
In this recipe the Chicken is coated in a marinade made with 1 tablespoon of rock salt (as well as paprika, lemon rind and parsley). For this reason, the reserved liquid (chicken stock) is already salted. How much salt you need to use will depend on the roast chicken you make, as well as personal preference.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup