- 200 grams smoked cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 4 pieces Streaky Bacon, roughly chopped
- 10 grams olive oil
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 125 grams sour cream
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add smoked cheese to the mixer bowl. Chop 5 sec/speed 8/MC on. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Add onion and garlic to the mixer bowl. Chop 3 sec/speed 7/MC on. Scrape down bowl.
- Add bacon to the mixer bowl. Chop 3 sec/speed 5/MC on. Scrape down bowl to loosen ingredients and ensure nothing is stuck to the blades.
- Add olive oil to the mixer bowl. Cook 7 mins/110°C/speed 1/MC off.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream and reseved smoked cheese to the mixer bowl. Cook 5 mins/60°C/speed 2/MC on.
- Scrape down bowl. Add spring onion and pepper to the mixer bowl. Mix 10 sec/speed 2/MC on.
- Serve warm or chilled with vegetables or crackers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines