- 1 level tablespoons smoked paprika
- 0.5 level teaspoon cayenne pepper, (Optional)
- 2 level teaspoons Garlic powder
- 1 level teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 level teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 level teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 level teaspoon Yellow mustard powder
- 1.5 level teaspoons salt
- 2 level tablespoons raw sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Cooking Deep frying Frying Grilling Heating Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma Stir frying BBQ Buffet Everyday American Caribbean Easy Low budget Natural Quick Dressing Sauce Spread Vegetarian
- Combine all ingredients in dry mixing bowl
- With lid locked into place blend ingredients for 30 seconds/Speed 7/MC on
- Step 3: Remove spice mix and use to marinate on your choice of meat or vegetable.
This spice mix is ideal for providing a delicious, smoky BBQ character to your meal. It provides a rub for approximately 800g of red meat, fish, chicken or vegetables. Alternatively you can use it to season cooked ingredients.
Accessories you need
*You can omit the Cayenne Pepper and still get the same depth of flavour without the heat.
* If using to marinate meat or veg before cooking, it is best to allow the rub to sit for minimum 30 minutes once applied, before cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basil pesto
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Cheat's sourdough
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Smooth Peanut Butter
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls