- 1200 grams Apricots (fresh), (halved and seed removed)
- 2 sticks cinnamon
- 2 cloves
- 600 grams sugar
- 25 grams jamsetta
- 2 apples, (skin on, core in, quartered)
Place apples into the Thermomix for 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add apricots to the Thermomix, set to speed 5 for 20 seconds.
Add cinnamon sticks, cloves and sugar. Set Thermomix to temperature 100 for 30 minutes on speed 1 to 1 1/2. Remove the MC from the top of the Thermomix and replace with the steamer basket to reduce splashes.
Add jamsetta, and set Thermomix to Varmoa temperature for 15 minutes at speed 1 to 1 1/2.
Place jam into sterlisied jars.
This is not a firm set jam.
Test by placing a small amount onto a cold plate (if at room temperature, place onto plate and allow to cool before testing consistency). If the jam is set it wont be a runny consistency. If not set, continue to cook, checking every 5 - 10 minutes.
I have found with apricot jam the need to use jamsetta due to the higher juice content.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry & Vanilla Teacake
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Vanilla Slice
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Vanilla Fudge
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!