- 20 grams Butter
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Vege Stock Concentrate
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place butter, cumin seeds, coriander seeds in bowl 3 mins/100 degrees /Speed 2
Add 3 peeled, roughly chopped carrots, cayenne pepper & honey to bowl 10 mins/100 degrees/Speed 3
Add 1 cup of water and Vege stock concentrate to bowl 15 mins/100 degrees/speed 3
Season with salt/pepper and blend 5 to 10 seconds/Speed 7
Serve with crackers
Spice it up with extra cayenne pepper!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing