- 20 grams Butter
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 3 carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Vege Stock Concentrate
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place butter, cumin seeds, coriander seeds in bowl 3 mins/100 degrees /Speed 2
Add 3 peeled, roughly chopped carrots, cayenne pepper & honey to bowl 10 mins/100 degrees/Speed 3
Add 1 cup of water and Vege stock concentrate to bowl 15 mins/100 degrees/speed 3
Season with salt/pepper and blend 5 to 10 seconds/Speed 7
Serve with crackers
Spice it up with extra cayenne pepper!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Chocolate Gingerbread Fudge
- Malt Fudge Slice
- Choc Banana Super Smoothie
- Blueberry ricotta pancakes with a lemon glaze
- Tuna and vegetable pasta bake
- Chocolate Hemisphere Biscuits