- 1000 grams Apricots, half and take out seeds
- 2 onions, peeld cut in quaters
- 5 cm ginger, peeled
- 2 long red chillies, cut in half leave seeds in
- 1 level teaspoons five spice
- 1 level teaspoons paprika
- 1 dashes course ground black pepper
- 400 grams apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 230 grams sugar
- 3 cloves garlic
Recipe is created for
- place apples, onions ginger and garlic into TM Speed 5 for 6 second. scrape down sides of bowl.
- add vinegar, sugar salt five spice and peprica into bowl Speed 5 for 5 seconds.
- add apricots speed 5 for 8 seconds
- place basket on top instead of measuring cup. 30 minutes Veroma speed 2.
- poor into steralised bottles. Will keep for up to a year.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Minced beef Goulash
- Easter Egg Buns
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage