- 1 tsp caraway seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds Whole
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, whole
- 6 long red chillies
- 1 tomato, ripe
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 g EVOO (olive oil)
- 1 tsp paprika, Hot or smoked
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 50g Yoghurt, Plain
- 20g lemon juice
Place Caraway, Cumin & Coriander seeds into bowl. Roast 3 mins Varoma Sp.1 MC off. allow to cool then mill 15 sec Sp. 9 set aside.
Place Chillies, Tomato & Garlic into bowl. Chop 3 sec Sp. 7
add EVOO, cook 100C 3 mins Sp.1 Allow to cool.
Add milled seeds, Paprika & salt to bowl, combine 30 secs Sp.9
Add Yoghurt & Lemon juice, Blend 5 sec Sp.4
Pour into jar & seal.
Will keep for approx 3 months in the fridge.Great for salads or as a sauce on Chicken, Fish or Steak.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce