- 70 g almonds, roasted
- 30 g peanuts, roasted, unsalted
- 2 shallots
- 60 g Celery, roughly chopped
- 120 g red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 60 g carrots, roughly chopped
- 30 g lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes, (or 1 fresh red chilli)
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp salt
Soak nuts in water for 30 minutes. Drain and rinse
Place shallots, celery, red capsicum, and carrots in the TM bowl. Chop for 20 seconds on speed 7. Pour into the TM basket and press down with the MC to strain out any excess liquid.
Place remaining ingredients in the TM bowl and blend until smooth, 10 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Return vegetables from the basket to the bowl and mix together 7 seconds, speed 5.
Serve with crackers or celery & carrot sticks.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Five Ingredient Thai Green Curry Recipe:
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Keto Ice Cream
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"