- 1 package cream cheese, softened, room temperature
- 60 g Parmesan cheese block, cubed
- 100 g Mozzerella Cheese block, cubed
- 100 g Cheddar, Tasty Cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 125 g chopped spinach, frozen, defrosted and drained
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 80 g thickened cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 package biscuits
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Place the cubed parmesan cheese into a clean and dry bowl, grate for 10secs/sp10/MC on. Set aside.
2) Place the cubed mozzerealla cheese & cheddar cheese and grate for 6 secs/ sp9/ MC on. Set aside.
3) Add the garlic and chop for 3secs/sp7/MC on. Scrape the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
4) Add the cream cheese, dijon mustard & garlic powder and mix for 10 secs/ sp4/ MC on.
5) Add the grated parmesan, cheddar & mozzerella and mix for another 10 secs/ sp4/ MC on.
6) Add the chopped spinach, artichoke hearts, thickened cream and season with salt and pepper. Mix for 15 secs/ sp4/ MC on until well combined.
7) Place the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 20-25 mins until bubbly and lightly brown on top. Serve with biscuits or nachos and enjoy!
Grate the cheese
Mixing it all up!
Accessories you need
You could also serve it in a cobb loaf and it will be a perfect dish for parties!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam