- 1 package cream cheese, softened, room temperature
- 60 g Parmesan cheese block, cubed
- 100 g Mozzerella Cheese block, cubed
- 100 g Cheddar, Tasty Cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 125 g chopped spinach, frozen, defrosted and drained
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 80 g thickened cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 package biscuits
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1) Place the cubed parmesan cheese into a clean and dry bowl, grate for 10secs/sp10/MC on. Set aside.
2) Place the cubed mozzerealla cheese & cheddar cheese and grate for 6 secs/ sp9/ MC on. Set aside.
3) Add the garlic and chop for 3secs/sp7/MC on. Scrape the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
4) Add the cream cheese, dijon mustard & garlic powder and mix for 10 secs/ sp4/ MC on.
5) Add the grated parmesan, cheddar & mozzerella and mix for another 10 secs/ sp4/ MC on.
6) Add the chopped spinach, artichoke hearts, thickened cream and season with salt and pepper. Mix for 15 secs/ sp4/ MC on until well combined.
7) Place the mixture into a baking dish and bake for 20-25 mins until bubbly and lightly brown on top. Serve with biscuits or nachos and enjoy!
Grate the cheese
Mixing it all up!
You could also serve it in a cobb loaf and it will be a perfect dish for parties!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Fried rice- Portuguese style