- 500 g apples
- 1 lemon
- 500 g strawberries
- 350 g sugar
Cut apples and lemon and place in TM bowl,
chop 10sec / speed 5-6.
Add strawberries and sugar, cook for 35mins / Varoma / Speed 1.
Pour jam into jars, close the lid and flip jars upside down to seal the jars.
Accessories you need
Recipe from www.thermomix-recipes.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Peppermint Choc Chip Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Butter
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Kids Bubble cups
- Chocolate, chia & ginger cookies
- Blueberry jam
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice