- 1000 g strawberrys
- 80 g chilli's
- 50 g jamsetta pectin
- 800 g sugar
- Place all ingredients in mix bowl.
- Blend for 60 seconds
- Take off mc and place simmering basket on top of bowl.
- Cook for 40 minutes at 100°C speed 1 at reverse.
- Pour into sterilized jars using a funnel.
- Put lid on and turn upside down for ten minutes.
- Refrigerate. And enjoy.
will make 4 400g jars
Accessories you need
I used medium strength chillis so you can adjust how much chillis you want depending on how hot you want it.
I found it to set in fridge after about 12 hours.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Ouma’s soetkoekies (sweet biscuits)
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake