- 750 g fresh strawberrys, take off the tops
- 60 g lemon juice
- 500 g sugar
- 3 bottle sterilised glass jars with lids
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Easy to do and sets overnight
- Add all ingredients into the TM5 for blend on level 4 for 10secs.
- Scrap the sides and cook for 45mins on 100c speed 1
- Pour into steralized jars and put the lids on. Turn upside down for 1min then turn rightway up.
- Store in the fridge overnight or until it firms up. It's also a lovely sauce and the basis of my Strawberry Weis Bar Icecreams. Enjoy on toast, a sandwich or scone x
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Weight Watchers 0 Point Pasta Sauce