- 1 lemon
- 250g strawberries, (1 punnet), rinsed and hulled
- 250g mango, (about 1.5 medium-large mangoes)
- 4 passionfruit
- 250 grams sugar, (I use rapadura)
Peel the rind off the lemon and add rind to TM bowl. Grate on speed 7 for 10 seconds.
Trim the pith off the lemon and discard. Chop the lemon flesh into quarters, remove any seeds, and add to the TM bowl.
Scoop the flesh of the mango and the pulp of the passionfruit into the TM bowl. Add the hulled strawberries and the sugar.
Cook for 20 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Increase temp to varoma, cook for 10-15 minutes on speed 1 (or until setting point is reached).
Pot into sterilised jars.
This is the jam that my friends and family rave the most about, and it's my own personal favourite too.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 'Peanut Butter' Banana Fudge (raw, nut-free)
- GF Cheesy Rolls
- Raw 'Caramel' Dip (or Date Spread)
- Cookie Dough Truffles
- Mango Chutney
- Gluten-Free Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi
- Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Gluten-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free Vegetable Fritters
- ABC Milk
- Zucchini Flower Risotto with Thyme Oil
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Layelle's Mahlabia (Milk pudding)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Rima’s Zuzu Saed’s Atayef
- Quince conserve
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread