- 1 clove garlic
- basil, Handful, washed, leaves only
- 100 grams semi or sundried tomatoes drained
- 250 grams cream cheese
- 1 Lemon Juiced
Place garlic, basil & sundried tomatoes in bowl & chop 5-6 seconds/speed 7
Add cream cheese and lemon juice and mix 20sec/speed 5 or until combined to your liking
I used sundried tomatoes that I'd dried in my dehydrator & sprinkled with herbs
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Tuna Risotto
- Easy Beef Burgers
- Alice's Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Lamb Kofta Rissoles Burgers
- Pork and Mushroom Linguine
- Garlic and honey sandwich pickles
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Carol’s Mayo