- 300 ml double cream
- 250 ml of water, chilled
- 8 sundried tomatoes
- 50 grams Pitted black olives
- 1 bunch chives, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
Insert butterfly. Place cream in mixing bowl and whip 1 min / speed 4, or until solids and liquids have separated. You will start to see liquid splatter on the MC.
Remove butterfly and strain liquids from the solids by inserting the TM basket and pouring the buttermilk (liquid) into a jug. Keep for later use if desired.
Add chilled water to butter solids and mix 5-10 sec / speed 4. Liquids and solids should again separate and using the TM basket squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Discard this liquid.
Set the butter aside as you prepare the flavouring.
Place garlic in TM and chop 3 secs / speed 7. Add all remaining flavour ingredients and chop Turbo 1 sec.
Add reserved butter and mix 5 secs / speed 4
Place on a piece of cling film or grease proof paper and roll into a log. Store in fridge or freezer and cut into rounds as required.
Make the Butter - Method
Goes well with grilled meats and on the BBQ such as chicken and steaks. Adds colour and great flavour.
Also use as filling/butter for "Pull a Part".
Can be stored until ready to use. Will keep for up to 1 wk in fridge and 2wks in freezer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Coconut Fingers