- 300 ml double cream
- 250 ml of water, chilled
- 8 sundried tomatoes
- 50 grams Pitted black olives
- 1 bunch chives, fresh
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
Insert butterfly. Place cream in mixing bowl and whip 1 min / speed 4, or until solids and liquids have separated. You will start to see liquid splatter on the MC.
Remove butterfly and strain liquids from the solids by inserting the TM basket and pouring the buttermilk (liquid) into a jug. Keep for later use if desired.
Add chilled water to butter solids and mix 5-10 sec / speed 4. Liquids and solids should again separate and using the TM basket squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Discard this liquid.
Set the butter aside as you prepare the flavouring.
Place garlic in TM and chop 3 secs / speed 7. Add all remaining flavour ingredients and chop Turbo 1 sec.
Add reserved butter and mix 5 secs / speed 4
Place on a piece of cling film or grease proof paper and roll into a log. Store in fridge or freezer and cut into rounds as required.
Make the Butter - Method
Goes well with grilled meats and on the BBQ such as chicken and steaks. Adds colour and great flavour.
Also use as filling/butter for "Pull a Part".
Can be stored until ready to use. Will keep for up to 1 wk in fridge and 2wks in freezer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- The Sisters Tomato Relish
- Steak Spice
- Old fashioned pan juice gravy
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Gluten free bread - soft and flexible
- Creamy Cottage Cheese
- Asian Vegetable Stock Paste
- Quick Pickled beets
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)