- 100 grams Sundried Tomatoes, drained.
- 200 grams 200g Red Capsicum, deseeded and cut into eight pieces
- 200 grams white vinegar
- 180 grams raw sugar
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 package Philadelphia Cream Cheese soft
- Crushed Chilli - if desired
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 8.
Add red capsicum and sundried tomatoes, close lid and turbo twice.
Scrape down, turbo once more and scrape down again before cooking, adding sugar, vinegar and chilli if desired.
Set on 100° for 30 minutes on speed 2.
Pour into sterilized jars, seal and refrigerate until required. To serve up-end a tub of Philadelphia Cream Cheese onto a platter and spoon the jam over the top, serving with crackers or vegi sticks.
Apple cider Vinegar can be substituted and Semi Sundried Tomatoes.
A great idea to have ready for the festive season ahead, will keep for months in fridge. Whip cream cheese if not using low fat and shape.
Good on Farm Fresh Cheese too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce