- 250 g block of cream cheese, cubed
- 1 clove large clove garlic
- 1 piece spring onion
- 1 sprig coriander
- 15 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 10 g Milk
- 1 lime juiced
Add Coriander, Spring onion & Garlic to bowl. chop 3 secs/ Speed 7.
Add all remaining ingredients & mix 5 sec/speed 5.
Scrape down & repeat if necessary.
Pour over some sweet chilli & garnish with sliced spring onion & Coriander if you like.
* Juice lime by piercing with the TM Spatula & Squeezing over MC which allows the juice to go into the TM Bowl but nothing else.
* Add more milk to change the consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies