- 250 g block of cream cheese, cubed
- 1 clove large clove garlic
- 1 piece spring onion
- 1 sprig coriander
- 15 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 10 g Milk
- 1 lime juiced
Add Coriander, Spring onion & Garlic to bowl. chop 3 secs/ Speed 7.
Add all remaining ingredients & mix 5 sec/speed 5.
Scrape down & repeat if necessary.
Pour over some sweet chilli & garnish with sliced spring onion & Coriander if you like.
Accessories you need
* Juice lime by piercing with the TM Spatula & Squeezing over MC which allows the juice to go into the TM Bowl but nothing else.
* Add more milk to change the consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Carrot Caviar
- Whey Caramel Sauce
- Vegan Butter
- KFC Style Gravy
- Coriander Pesto - Dairy Free
- Sugar-free Mixed Berry, Dates & Chia Jam
- Very Cheesey sauce
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Chocolate Hummus
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Filipino Pandesal
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Donut ice-cream
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- Caramilk Truffles
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles
- Milan's INDIAN Caffe Latte