- 250 g block of cream cheese, cubed
- 1 clove large clove garlic
- 1 piece spring onion
- 1 sprig coriander
- 15 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 10 g Milk
- 1 lime juiced
Add Coriander, Spring onion & Garlic to bowl. chop 3 secs/ Speed 7.
Add all remaining ingredients & mix 5 sec/speed 5.
Scrape down & repeat if necessary.
Pour over some sweet chilli & garnish with sliced spring onion & Coriander if you like.
* Juice lime by piercing with the TM Spatula & Squeezing over MC which allows the juice to go into the TM Bowl but nothing else.
* Add more milk to change the consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- Keto Peanut butter Fudge
- Banana fritters
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Strawberry Irish Cream Liqueur (Faux Strawberries and Cream Bailey's)
- Mocha Hot Cross Buns
- Bulk Condensed Milk- with fresh milk
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry