- 250 g block of cream cheese, cubed
- 1 clove large clove garlic
- 1 piece spring onion
- 1 sprig coriander
- 15 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 10 g Milk
- 1 lime juiced
Add Coriander, Spring onion & Garlic to bowl. chop 3 secs/ Speed 7.
Add all remaining ingredients & mix 5 sec/speed 5.
Scrape down & repeat if necessary.
Pour over some sweet chilli & garnish with sliced spring onion & Coriander if you like.
* Juice lime by piercing with the TM Spatula & Squeezing over MC which allows the juice to go into the TM Bowl but nothing else.
* Add more milk to change the consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Cucumber and Dill dip
- Creamy tomato pasta sauce
- One jar Speedy Pickled Onions
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade