- 250 g block of cream cheese, cubed
- 1 clove large clove garlic
- 1 piece spring onion
- 1 sprig coriander
- 15 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 10 g Milk
- 1 lime juiced
Add Coriander, Spring onion & Garlic to bowl. chop 3 secs/ Speed 7.
Add all remaining ingredients & mix 5 sec/speed 5.
Scrape down & repeat if necessary.
Pour over some sweet chilli & garnish with sliced spring onion & Coriander if you like.
Accessories you need
* Juice lime by piercing with the TM Spatula & Squeezing over MC which allows the juice to go into the TM Bowl but nothing else.
* Add more milk to change the consistency.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green Fig Marmalade with Orange
- Peach Jam
- Mustard Sauce
- Variation Peach Butter
- Spicy Pear Chutney
- Fig and Apricot Jam (fresh fruit version)
- Fig Paste
- Fathers Favourite Sauce
- Nut and seed butter
- Mixed Herb Pesto (use up your herbs!)
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version