- 250 g sweet potato, (cubed)
- 1 clove garlic
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 30 g Parmesan block
- 25 g pistachios, (without shells)
- 25 g Cashews, raw, (unsalted)
- shallots, 2 long stems
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 30 g peanut oil
- salt & pepper
- shallots, to garnish
- pistachios, to garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Line tray with baking paper, add cubed sweet potato & garlic clove. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Season with salt & pepper and roast for approximately 30mins on 200deg or until soft. Allow to cool completely.
2. Add parmesan to bowl and mill for 10secs on speed 9.
3. Add cashews and pistachios to bowl, chop for 10-20secs on speed 5 depending on your desired consistency.
4. Add sweet potato, garlic and shallots to bowl with the juice of half a lemon, peanut oil & salt and pepper to taste. Blitz for 20secs on speed 4-5 to combine. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat if necessary or until desired consistency.
5. Garnish with extra pistachios and chopped shallots. Best served with slices of toasted turkish bread or your favourite crackers!
* For a not so 'chunky' dip add a little extra lemon juice and blend longer.
* Other nuts could be used.
* Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.