- 65 g rice wine vinegar
- 50 g brown sugar
- 15 g tomato sauce
- 10 g soy sauce
- 5 g cornflour
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients (except cornflour) and cook 3 mins / 100 deg / sp 3.
Add cornflour and mix 10 secs / sp 5-6. Scrape down sides.
Cook to thicken 1 min / 100 deg / sp 3
Set aside until ready to add to dish.
Use in sweet & sour stirfries, dipping sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)
- Perfect Pie maker custard tarts
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Pumpkin Pie
- Nans choc chip shortbread biscuits
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Dairy Free Chicken Stroganoff
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pork Fritters
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro