- 65 g rice wine vinegar
- 50 g brown sugar
- 15 g tomato sauce
- 10 g soy sauce
- 5 g cornflour
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients (except cornflour) and cook 3 mins / 100 deg / sp 3.
Add cornflour and mix 10 secs / sp 5-6. Scrape down sides.
Cook to thicken 1 min / 100 deg / sp 3
Set aside until ready to add to dish.
Accessories you need
Use in sweet & sour stirfries, dipping sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pies (Variation)
- Macaroni & Cheese with Bacon
- Satay Chicken
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Honey Chicken
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Val's Pavlova
- Honey chicken
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Crispy Waffle Batter