- 1 lemon, zest only, no pith
- 20 g gherkin
- 1 tsp capers
- 3 sprigs parsley or tarragon, (optional)
- 250 g grapeseed or safflower oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg, room temperature
Recipe is created for
1. Place lemon zest, gherkin, capers and parsley (if using) into mixing bowl. Chop 2 sec/speed 7. Scrape sides and bottom of mixing bowl. Replace lid.
2. Place a jug onto mixing bowl lid, weigh oil into jug and set aside.
3. Add lemon juice and egg into mixing bowl. Place measuring cup into lid. Mix 1 min 30 sec/speed 4 while slowly pouring the measured oil onto the mixing bowl lid, letting it drip into the mixing bowl to emulsify.
Transfer sauce into an airtight jar and store in refrigerator.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.