- 1 lemon, zest only, no pith
- 20 g gherkin
- 1 tsp capers
- 3 sprigs parsley or tarragon, (optional)
- 250 g grapeseed or safflower oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 egg, room temperature
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place lemon zest, gherkin, capers and parsley (if using) into mixing bowl. Chop 2 sec/speed 7. Scrape sides and bottom of mixing bowl. Replace lid.
2. Place a jug onto mixing bowl lid, weigh oil into jug and set aside.
3. Add lemon juice and egg into mixing bowl. Place measuring cup into lid. Mix 1 min 30 sec/speed 4 while slowly pouring the measured oil onto the mixing bowl lid, letting it drip into the mixing bowl to emulsify.
Transfer sauce into an airtight jar and store in refrigerator.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- mayo egg free
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice