- 50 g Butter
- 80 g plain flour
- 600 g full cream milk
- 50 g Cheddar cheese
- 2 g ground nutmeg
- 2 cloves garlic
- to taste ground pepper
- 1. melt butter 1min - 90C - Spd 1
2. add flour 5 min - 100C - Spd 1
- 3. add milk, pepper, garlic, cheese and nutmeg - 3 sec spd 5 to combine. Scrape down sides.
4. Cook 8min - 90C - spd 3
5. Check all flour is cooked in - if not - scrape down sides then
2 sec - spd 5 - scrape down sides again.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brownie +mix ins
- Julie's Tomato Chutney
- Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- CHICKEN LARB WITH GLASS NOODLES
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Soft Potato Doughnuts @levi_nathania
- Caramelised Onion & Feta Tarts
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Bourbon BBQ Sauce
- Zserbo aka Gerbeaud cake (Hungarian layer cake)