- 30 gram light soy sauce
- 125 gram water
- 1 centimetre fresh ginger
- 1/8 level teaspoon Garlic powder
- 2 1/2 level tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 - 1 level tablespoon honey
- 1 level tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 level tablespoon cold water
1. Mix all (except cornstarch and cold water) in . Speed 10 for 3 secs.
2. Mix cornstarch and cold water in MC and dissolve. Add into .
3. Then speed 3, 100C for 5 mins or to desired thickness.
4. Add water to thin if over-thick it.
Accessories you need
Tried it on salmon and it tastes super good ! One portion is enough for two salmon fillets.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Lahme bajin dough recipe
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Indian rice pudding
- Ketchup - Sugar Free
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption