- 6 cloves garlic
- 60 grams Butter
- 2 heaped tablespoons cornflour
- 600ml thickened cream
- 1tsp salt
- Chopped fresh parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add peeled garlic cloves to TM bowl and chop 10sec/sp6, MC on. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add butter to TM and cook 3min/100*/sp4, MC on.
3. Add in cornflour, cream, parsley and salt, Cook for 10min/100*/sp3, MC on.
Accessories you need
* After cooking the sauce will thicken more as it cools
* The perfect thick and creamy sauce to add to creamy garlic prawns!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Honey Soy Marinade
- Muliti-Purpose Yummy Green Sauce
- Variation Traditional Pan Juice Gravy
- Velveting marinade for 500g chicken
- Better Than French Onion Dip
- Nonno's Sauce
- CookiK8 Hummus
- Cheesy Cob Loaf Filling
- Quick Cheese Sauce-Koko
- EmeraldSue Nut Butter
- Variation Artichoke Hummus Dip
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Miso suace
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- NOT BUTTER CHICKEN
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- Apple Crumble