- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bunch mint, leaves only
- 1 bunch parsley, leaves only
- ½ bunch basil, leaves only
- ½ bunch Kale, leaves torn from stem
- 1 lemon, halved and juiced
- 100 g macadamias
- 30 g Grapeseed Oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 g apple cider vinegar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course Appetizer Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Vegetarian BBQ Birthday Buffet Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Dip Dressing Spread Vegetable dish
Place garlic in bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 7.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
Blend for 20 seconds / speed 5. You may need to go longer, or this may be long enough. Check and see if you need to add more oil to combine.
You may swap out the macadamias for walnuts or seeds if you have allergies. You can of course mill parmesan or pecorino with the garlic, omitting this gives you a dairy free option.
Absolutely delicious as a dip, marinade for chicken or fish or part of a breakfast plate with some boiled eggs and sauerkraut!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- thermogeek tomato chilli chutney
- thermogeek Pina Colada Sorbet
- This is it thermogeek bolognese sauce
- Thermogeek Spiced Baked Pear Sorbet
- Thermogeek Sauerkraut
- Thermogeek Avo Whip
- Thermogeek Green Mango, Beetroot and Cabbage Salad
- Thermogeek Cacao Dream with Raspberries
- Thermogeek Cardamon Mandarin and Mango Fruity Dream
- Ultimate Green Smoothie!!!!!!
- Gluten Free Bolognese and Zucchini Pizza
- Date, Coconut and Cacao cake
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits