- 250 grams salted block butter
- 250 grams Light tasting oil
- 250 grams water
1. Cube your block of butter up and let it come to room temperature, soft enough that it squishes when you push on it.
2. Add your butterfly into the mixing bowl.
3. Weigh all ingredients into the mixing bowl.
4. Mix on speed 3 or 4 until combined smoothly, usually between 1-2mins.
5. Pour into containers and refridgerate or freeze.
Accessories you need
Recipe can be doubled. I often do 500g of each ingredient.
Freezes very well. Put a couple of tubs in the freezer and leave one in the fridge.
Keep your old spreadable butter containers to fool everyone haha.
Use a light tasting oil. EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL does NOT work. Grapeseed or rice bran are good cheap choices. Or macadamia/avocado for more expensive. I use the Moro brand of light olive oil, as it is tasteless and great for other things like mayo and sweet baking.***ORIGINAL RECIPE taken from www.quirkycooking.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.