- 400 grams fresh tomatoes, i prefer to use cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion, cut into small cubes
- 1 apple, cored and cut into small pieces
- 3 Red Chillies, ADD EXTRA IF YOU LIKE HOT RELISH
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 Dessert Spoon of Mustard, Dijon or English
- 180 grams white vinegar
- 40 grams white sugar
- 40 grams brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients except cornflour into TM bowl and cook for 30 minutes/100°C/speed 1
Make a paste with cornflour mixed in a little vinegar
Add to relish and cook for a further 1 minutes/100°C/speed 1
Pour relish into sterilised jars and store in fridge upside down
Relish will be runny whilst it hot, however it will thicken on cooling
If you dont want chunky relish, blitz at speed 4 for a few seconds before pouring into jars
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.