- 900 grams Roma tomatoes
- 100 grams Dates pitted
- 70 grams Brown onions, diced
- 90 grams white wine vinegar
- 3 --- green apples, cored, peeled & chopped
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon paprika, sweet
- 1 tablespoon Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp pepper corns
- 1 tsp salt
- 20 grams Organic Brown Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Currnets or Sultanas
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 10 leaves lemon balm leaves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add first 5 ingredients chop on speed 5 / 7 seconds.
2. Cook 30 min / 110 deg / speed 2 (use simmer basket by removing measuring cup).
3. Add next 5 ingredients (herbs and spices).
4. Cook 15 min / 110 deg / speed 2.
5. Add Organic Brown Sugar, salt, Lemon balm leaf and dried fruit.
6. Cook 2 min / 110 deg / speed 3.
7. Transfer hot chutney into heated jars - will thicken when cool.
8. At times sugar can stick to bottom of Thermomix after chutney is removed a soft kitchen brush can remove this easily.
NB* Cut end off (just below handle) of a two (2) litre milk bottle and turn upside down to use as a funnel to fill jars with hot sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce