- 900 grams Roma tomatoes
- 100 grams Dates pitted
- 70 grams Brown onions, diced
- 90 grams white wine vinegar
- 3 --- green apples, cored, peeled & chopped
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon paprika, sweet
- 1 tablespoon Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp pepper corns
- 1 tsp salt
- 20 grams Organic Brown Sugar
- 4 tablespoons Currnets or Sultanas
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 10 leaves lemon balm leaves
Recipe is created for
1. Add first 5 ingredients chop on speed 5 / 7 seconds.
2. Cook 30 min / 110 deg / speed 2 (use simmer basket by removing measuring cup).
3. Add next 5 ingredients (herbs and spices).
4. Cook 15 min / 110 deg / speed 2.
5. Add Organic Brown Sugar, salt, Lemon balm leaf and dried fruit.
6. Cook 2 min / 110 deg / speed 3.
7. Transfer hot chutney into heated jars - will thicken when cool.
8. At times sugar can stick to bottom of Thermomix after chutney is removed a soft kitchen brush can remove this easily.
NB* Cut end off (just below handle) of a two (2) litre milk bottle and turn upside down to use as a funnel to fill jars with hot sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Dee's Magnificent Shortbread
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Truffle Aioli
- Fried Shrimps
- Breastfeeding (lactation) cookies