- 650 grams tomatos, quartered
- 400 grams Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored, quartered
- 170 grams passionfruit pulp
- 40 grams lemon juice
- 500 grams sugar
8Recipe is created for
Place tomatos and apples into mixing bowl and cook 20-25min/90C/speed 2.
Strain passionfruit pulp. Add strained pulp, lemon juice, 1 Tbs passionfruit seeds, and sugar. Cook 5min/90C/speed 2 to dissolve sugar.
Cook 40min/100C/speed 2 with MC removed.
Test to see if jam is set on cold plate. If not, continue to cook 2-3min/Varoma/speed 2 with MC removed.
Pour into jars and refrigerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Belizean Style Habanero Sauce - Hot Chilli Sauce
- Cheesy Bechamel Sauce Double Batch
- Easy Caramelised Onions
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Vegemite - Healthy Version
- Curry paste for Japanese Curry
- Peanut Butter
- Organic Mix Berry Chia Jam
- Egyptian Beetroot Dip
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- Madeira Cake
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Strawberry Vanilla cake with strawberry coulis
- Strawberry Choc Cheesecake
- Oreo Buttercream Frosting
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread