- 650 grams tomatos, quartered
- 400 grams Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored, quartered
- 170 grams passionfruit pulp
- 40 grams lemon juice
- 500 grams sugar
8Recipe is created for
Place tomatos and apples into mixing bowl and cook 20-25min/90C/speed 2.
Strain passionfruit pulp. Add strained pulp, lemon juice, 1 Tbs passionfruit seeds, and sugar. Cook 5min/90C/speed 2 to dissolve sugar.
Cook 40min/100C/speed 2 with MC removed.
Test to see if jam is set on cold plate. If not, continue to cook 2-3min/Varoma/speed 2 with MC removed.
Pour into jars and refrigerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Butter Ganache
- Mums Cheese Ball
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Vegan/Egg Free Variation No Fail, No Fuss, No Butterfly, NO Egg Mayo
- Satay Sauce
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Coconut Butter
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Homemade Le Snack
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- That Thermo Woman - Small Batch Hollandaise Sauce