- 650 grams tomatos, quartered
- 400 grams Granny Smith Apple, peeled, cored, quartered
- 170 grams passionfruit pulp
- 40 grams lemon juice
- 500 grams sugar
1h 20minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Place tomatos and apples into mixing bowl and cook 20-25min/90C/speed 2.
Strain passionfruit pulp. Add strained pulp, lemon juice, 1 Tbs passionfruit seeds, and sugar. Cook 5min/90C/speed 2 to dissolve sugar.
Cook 40min/100C/speed 2 with MC removed.
Test to see if jam is set on cold plate. If not, continue to cook 2-3min/Varoma/speed 2 with MC removed.
Pour into jars and refrigerate.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread