- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger, stem
- 25 g extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g carrot, chopped in pieces
- 300 g sweet potato, cut in pieces
- 250 g celery stalk, cut in pieces
- 300 g Beetroot, cut in pieces
- 50 g apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 350 g water
- 150 g water
Put halved onion, garlic cloves, and ginger in Thermomix.
Chop 5 secs on spd 5.
Add extra virgin olive oil,
Cook 3mins, 120 c, spd 1.
Add the 3/4 of rest of the ingredients including 350g water. (The bowl will appear quite full at this point, but if weights are correct this batch will make 2L)
30secs, spd 7 mixing with aid of spatula.
Add all the rest of the ingredients, including 150g water.
30secs, sp 7 with aid of spatula.
Add water put lid on then cook 20min / 98c/ spd 3.5.
Once cooked blend for 1min/ spd 5 gradually increase to spd 10. (on TM6 use blend function for 1 min)
Store in sterilised glass jars in the fridge for up to 2wks.
Cooking onion, garlic, ginger
Can be used while cooking Meatballs with Tomato Sauce as tomato sauce replacement.
Water can be replaced with boiling water to aid cooking.
Water and stock paste can be replaced with liquid stock.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts