- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cm ginger, stem
- 25 g extra virgin olive oil
- 3 carrot, medium chopped in pieces
- 1 sweet potato, smallish cut in pieces
- 1 celery stalk, cut in pieces
- 1 Beetroot, large medium, cut in pieces
- 35 g apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 100 g water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cut ends off onion, cut in half, peel put in Thermomix.
Peel garlic cloves and put in Thermomix.
Place ginger in Thermomix.
Time 5 secs on speed 5.
Add extra virgin olive oil, time 3mins, 120 celcius, speed 1.
Add the rest of the ingredients other than the water.
1min, speed 10.
Add water put lid on then cook 20min / varoma/ speed 1.
Once cooked 1min/ speed 5 gradually increase to speed 10.
Cooking onion, garlic, ginger
Can be used while cooking Meatballs with Tomato Sauce as tomato sauce replacement.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough