- 1600 g tomatoes, Or up to the max line of the TM bowl
- 20 g Himalayan salt
- 20 g rapadura, coconut or raw sugar, Or sugar of your choice
1h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place into "Closed lid" and process for 10 seconds on speed 8.
Cook for 45 minutes / Varoma temp / speed 1, with the basket on top.
Cook for a further 15 minutes / Varoma temp / speed 1.
Scoop tablespoonfuls into ice cube trays or into plastic bags then freeze and use as required.
Accessories you need
Add additional herbs and garlic to make pizza tomato paste.
Keep cooking until it reaches the desired consistency.
NOTE must use simmering basket!!! Do not leave unattended without it.
Can also be made with sugar and salt.
NOTE- do leave unattended in the first while as can overflow, working on strategies to prevent this, including lowerIngrid of the speed to a stir only.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Low FODMAP Basil Spinach Pesto
- Lilli Pilli Jam
- Salmon Rilletes
- Avocado & Almond Dip
- Mongolian Sauce
- Fennel Pesto
- Cheat's Chilli Con Queso (Mexican Cheese Dip)
- Vegan Brazil Nut & Herb 'Not-Cheese'
- ITALIAN TOMATO SAUCE - PASSATA
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Twice baked potatoes - under development
- Gluten free pasta
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Gluten Free Dagwood Dog in Sausage Roll Maker
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Rolled oats rissoles
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Stock Powder
- Coffee Frappe
- Tomato Paste -duplicate