- 60 grams bread, (homemade day old) preferably wheat free
- 1/2 tbsp cloves
- 30 grams gf corn flour, Tapioca flours works well too
- 500 grams Milk
- 1 onion
- salt and pepper to season
- 20 grams cold pressed olive oil
Place bread and cloves in bowl and chop for approx 5 secs on speed 6 until bread is fine crumbs. Set aside.
Place onion in bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 4.
Add oil and saute for 2 mins, temp 100 speed 1.
Add breadcrumbs and rest of ingredients and cook on 90 for 6 minutes speed 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Delight
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang