- 60 grams bread, (homemade day old) preferably wheat free
- 1/2 tbsp cloves
- 30 grams gf corn flour, Tapioca flours works well too
- 500 grams Milk
- 1 onion
- salt and pepper to season
- 20 grams cold pressed olive oil
Place bread and cloves in bowl and chop for approx 5 secs on speed 6 until bread is fine crumbs. Set aside.
Place onion in bowl and chop for 2 seconds on speed 4.
Add oil and saute for 2 mins, temp 100 speed 1.
Add breadcrumbs and rest of ingredients and cook on 90 for 6 minutes speed 3.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Hot Chilli Jam
- Capsicum Relish
- Tuna Dip
- Zingy lime and lemon marmalade
- Quince relish for Irina
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella) Soaking version
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon