- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cucumber, thickly sliced
- 500 grams Greek yoghurt
- 5 grams fresh lemon juice
- pinch Salt.
Recipe is created for
1. Chop garlic 5 sec /speed 5.
2. Add cucumber, chop 5 sec / speed 5 (repeat if you want a smoother texture)
3. Add rest of ingredients, stir 5 sec / speed 3
Keep in fridge for a couple of hours before serving in order for the flavours to develop.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze