- 4 eggs
- 100 grams Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 80 grams carrot, roughly chopped
- 100 grams mayonnaise
- 110 grams Frozen spinach, (finely chopped)
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chives, (chopped)
- 4 Chicken thigh fillets
- 1 stalk Celery, (roughly chopped)
- 2 sprigs flat leaf parsley, (leaves only)
- 100 grams mayonnaise
Place 1000g water into mixing bowl. Lay chicken thigh fillets in varoma and steam 25 minutes / varoma / Speed 2. Ensure chicken is cooked throgh and allow to cool
Put frozen spinach into silicon cups and place into clean varoma. Place 500g water into mixing bowl and 4 eggs into TM Basket. Insert TM basket into bowl and place varoma on top. Cook 14 min / Varoma / Speed 1. Remove spinach from varoma and when cool squeezeout excess water. Place aside. Peel boiled eggs and cool.
Grate Cheddar Cheese 4 seconds / Speed 9. Set aside. Chop Carrot 5 seconds / Speed 5. Set aside with Cheese.
Place cooled and roughly diced hard boiled eggs in bowl and chop 3 seconds / / Speed 4.
Add reserved grated Cheddar Cheese, Carrot and Mayonnaise. Stir 3 seconds / / Speed 4 until mixed.
Place cooled Spinach, Cream Cheese and Chives into clean bowl and chop 8 seconds / Speed 4.
Add the parsely and celery to bowl and chop 4 seconds / speed 5. Set aside.
Shred the chicken by placing the cooked thigh fillets in the bowl and chop 7 seconds / / Speed 5.
Add celery mix to chicken with mayonnaise and mix together for 3 seconds / / Speed 4.
General Filling Preparation
Egg, Cheese & Carrot Filling
These are great spreads for sandwiches. Feel free to add lettuce, salad, cold meats etc to the sandwiches to bulk them up!
Each spread will make enough to make around 4-5 sandwiches each.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Nectarine and Elderflower Cocktail
- Blueberry Mojito
- Rockmelon Chiller (Alcoholic Cocktail)
- Chicken & Asparagus Mornay
- Chewy Almond & Pistachio Squares
- Baked Lemon Cheesecake (sugar free)
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin, Zucchini & Almond Loaf (gluten, dairy & sugar free)
- Fruity Beef Curry - Baby or Toddler meal
- Nectarine & Apple Baby Puree
- Savoury Mighty Muffins
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Satay noodle salad
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles