- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 800 gram diced canned tomatoes
- 30 g olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dried oregano,basil,thyme,marjoram
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degress on speed 1.
Add diced tomatoes, paste, herbs and salt and cook for 8 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1. Put rice basket over lid so sauce thickens a little.
Freeze in containers and use for those quick pizza meals!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Paella
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Beetroot and Feta Burger
- Green Tomato Chutney
- Zucchini Slice
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Vietnamese Chicken Salad