- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 800 gram diced canned tomatoes
- 30 g olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dried oregano,basil,thyme,marjoram
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
Chop onion and garlic speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degress on speed 1.
Add diced tomatoes, paste, herbs and salt and cook for 8 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1. Put rice basket over lid so sauce thickens a little.
Freeze in containers and use for those quick pizza meals!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms. LCHF
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Pearl Barley with Spinach & Pork Mince
- Chicken and Leek Pie
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Fried OGG Mix (Onion Ginger Garlic)
- Creamy Fettuccini with Tuna
- Chicken tikka masala
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Hainanese Chicken Rice (Fast & Easy)
- Super Creamy Vegan Cheese Sauce