- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 800 gram diced canned tomatoes
- 30 g olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dried oregano,basil,thyme,marjoram
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
Chop onion and garlic speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degress on speed 1.
Add diced tomatoes, paste, herbs and salt and cook for 8 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1. Put rice basket over lid so sauce thickens a little.
Freeze in containers and use for those quick pizza meals!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Hanne's porcupines
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties