- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 800 gram diced canned tomatoes
- 30 g olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons Dried oregano,basil,thyme,marjoram
- 2 heaped tablespoons tomato paste
8Recipe is created for
Chop onion and garlic speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and saute for 2 minutes at 100 degress on speed 1.
Add diced tomatoes, paste, herbs and salt and cook for 8 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1. Put rice basket over lid so sauce thickens a little.
Freeze in containers and use for those quick pizza meals!!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling